Diversity – Many People, One Community
Resources to Improve Your Diversity Awareness
Resources to Support Historically Underrepresented Groups
Diversity at UGA
To see statistics on diversity at UGA, please check out the UGA Fact Book, which is maintained by the Office of Institutional Research.
How to Report Problems at UGA
- Disability Resource Center – UGA office for students with physical/mental disabilities. Responsible for ensuring compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and promoting a welcoming environment at UGA for students with disabilities.
- Equal Opportunity Office – UGA office that facilitates getting information and training to people in need. Covers a wide variety of topics.
- NDAH and Sexual Misconduct Complaint Form – Form to report incidents of (1) sexual misconduct, or (2) discrimination based on legally protected categories (race, sex, age, gender, religion, etc.)
- Ombudspersons – Designated people to ensure that all procedures are followed and fair. Ombudspersons are meant to be neutral third parties.
- Student Complaint Portal – Portal for students to make specific complaints to the university administration, including about sexual violence, harassment/discrimination, and other items.
- Student Conduct Violation – Another option for reporting misconduct, specifically behavior by a UGA student that violates the university Code of Conduct.