IOB 2023 Graduates
- Dr. Jingxuan Chen, advisor Dr. Casey Bergman – Congratulations Jingxuan!
- Dr. Joshua Watson, advisor Dr. Shaying Zhao – Congratulations Josh!
- Dr. Ruijie (Rachel) Xu, advisor Dr. Liliana Salvador – Congratulations Rachel!
- Dr. Lambodhar Damodaran, advisor Dr. Justin Bahl – Congratulations Lambo!
- Dr. Noah Legall, advisor Dr. Liliana Salvador- Congratulations Noah!
- Dr. Yi Zhou, advisor Dr. Ying Xu- Congratulations Yi!
- Dr. Michael Francis, advisor Dr. Kaixiong Ye – Congratulations Michael!
Important News from the Office of Global Engagement
Please use link above to view the latest information for International Students in regards COVID-19.
Professor Natarajan Kannan & recent graduate Dr. Annie Kwon
Our mission is to facilitate cutting-edge interdisciplinary research in bioinformatics/computational biology and its application. We train graduate students to tackle complex biological problems which utilize omics or other complex data types. Our goal is for students to attain mastery and leadership in this new, rapidly evolving, interdisciplinary field. The IOB offers Ph.D. and M.S. degrees in Bioinformatics and a Graduate Certificate in Bioinformatics to students enrolled in other graduate programs at UGA.