Understanding Collective Behavior through Transdisciplinary Efforts
About this Event
The IOB Collective Behavior Symposium will have speakers and discussions to promote understanding collective behavior from multiple perspectives. We will include perspectives and work by biologists, engineers, computer scientists, roboticists, physicists, and chemists. The purpose of the IOB Symposium is to catalyze these transdisciplinary efforts at UGA and beyond.
- Dr. William E. Bentley, University of Maryland
- Dr. Deborah M. Gordon, Stanford University
- Dr. Heidi B. Kaplan, UTHealth | McGovern Medical School
- Dr. Radhika Nagpal, Harvard University
- Dr. Stephen Pratt, Arizona State University
- Dr. Colin Torney, University of Glasgow
Please visit the UGA Marketplace | Institute of Bioinformatics to register!